To make the chain:
A. Start with a 6.5mm hook knot and make a small-high hook.
B. Make nine more small-tall hooks in a circle. Start hook armhole to work around the chain.
C. To create a big-low hook work 2 small-tall hooks and then another small-tall hook into the last chain worked. Do this twice to finish the circle.
D. To close the chain, work a small-high hook and then do a double half stitch in the last chain.
E. Finish the chain with a single knot.
To work the pattern:
A. Rotate the hook around the chain in circular lines.
B. For the basic pattern, start with 3 chains and work around the chain with three small-tall hooks, then work another chain.
C. Repeat steps 2A and 2B around to give the pattern its half moon shape.
D. To finish the magazine, work a chain into a chain and make a basic stitch to complete the row.
E. To create a specific shape, work small-tall hooks worked between the rows of chains and then work the basic stitches.
F. Repeat the previous steps to create the desired shape.
Bavarian Crochet | advantages and benefits
Crochet is a great way to spend creative time, relax and still have fun. Among the main advantages and benefits of this technique are:
1. It takes little time to learn: because it is something simple and practical, crochet does not take long to master the technique, and the person can start creating pieces quickly.
2. Beautiful and resistant pieces: this technique makes it possible to create charming, resistant pieces that have a unique touch. In addition, these parts are more durable and can last for many years.
3. Low costs: to start crocheting, you only need some basic materials, which don’t cost much. In addition to the savings of gathering materials, it is also not necessary to spend a lot on similar products to acquire products made using the technique.
4. Qualified recreation: practicing crochet can be very beneficial for bringing tranquility and well-being to those who dedicate a moment to themselves. In this way, the mental health benefits may be greater.
5. Own collections: those who practice crochet can create their own items, such as clothes, blankets, accessories, among others. With this, people can create unique and amazing pieces.
Final Thoughts on Bavarian Crochet
Bavarian Crochet is an interesting and versatile technique for crocheting. It’s a little tricky to master, as it takes a lot of practice to learn how to perform the different stitches correctly. However, the possibility is offered to create exquisite and beautiful works, very different from the usual crochet patterns.
Once the technique is perfectly mastered, different styles can be developed, opening up a whole new range of possibilities. Furthermore, Bavarian Crochet can be combined with other crochet techniques, allowing artisans to create unique works.