Despite being a lonely job, the crochet community today is strong. There is a large network of crocheters, crocheters and knitting lovers all over the world. This means everyone can enjoy the warm feeling, comfort and love that comes with creating something new.
Step by step to crochet Bird
1. Cut two pieces of felt. One 6 x 6 inches, the other 8 x 8 inches.
2. Draw and cut a 4-inch diameter half-ring on the 8 x 8-inch piece.
3. Fold each piece in half so the correct side is on the outside.
4. Use a needle and thread to sew the edges of the pieces together, leaving the half moon opening.
5. Now draw and cut out two pairs of wings and two 2 x 3 inch paws.
6. Sew the paws to the bottom of the bird.
7. Sew the wings on top.
8. Next, draw and cut out a head and tail out of red felt.
9. Sew the head to the top of the top part and the tail to the back.
10. Draw and cut out two black felt eyes.
11. Use scissors to make deep cuts on the top of the paws to form the bird’s nails.
12. Glue the eyes onto the bird’s head with hot glue.
13. For added dimension, use black felt balls to make the eyes look more real.
14. To finish, make a ribbon bow and Glue it to the front of the bird.
And your crochet bird is ready!
Bird crochet | Why is he so important?
Bird crochet is a way to preserve and recreate bird species in crochet. This is important because it helps to preserve endangered breeds and allows lovers of these animals to have their own specimen at home. One of the main advantages of crocheting birds is its ability to help preserve and promote awareness of these animals, allowing people to see and appreciate their beauty and the magic of these animals’ natural world.
Crocheting birds is also a great way to help promote the conservation of biodiversity, allowing people to fruitfully appreciate these animals, both in terms of commitment to biodiversity and in terms of promoting educational events.
It is also important to note that crocheting birds makes it possible for lovers of these animals to exchange knowledge and experiences, allowing them to help each other become experts in caring for these birds. In addition, their work can become an art form, both for artisans and for observers, of getting to know better the characteristics and beauties of these animals.
Bird Crochet is a great option for anyone looking for a distinctive design and a good finish to their crochet projects. Bird Crochê has wool of all types, varieties and colors and offers its customers modern, elegant and durable models. Its wide variety of accessories for all tastes, such as buttons, buckles and zippers.
Offer many options for crocheters to create beautiful and unique pieces. In addition, Bird Crochet has several tools that help with creation, such as video tutorials, pattern charts and a discussion forum. Thus, Bird Crochet offers its customers many ways to make their crochet work even more creative and special.