Crochet Coaster With Hearts | main models
1. Crochet Loop Coaster: This simple heart-shaped pillow is a fun and quick crochet project. It’s made with crochet hook and wool, and the pillow fronts are a beautiful explosion of interlocking hearts.
2. Jolly Heart Coaster: These fun heart pillows are easy to make and will look great when placed on a table. They are made with white and pink wool and pleats at the ends are added to increase the difficulty of the project.
3. Crochet Heart Coaster with Buttons: These crochet heart coasters have cute adorable buttons on each heart to add a little personal touch. Embroidered on a wire and cotton wool hook, these throw pillows are easy to assemble and make the perfect gift.
4. Star Crochet Cushion: If you’re looking for something a little different, these unique star-shaped pillows with hearts are beautifully colored and easily adaptable to your surroundings. Using crochet hooks and yarn in different colors for each heart, these coasters are going to be the breadbasket on your table.
5. Crochet Flower Cushion: These flower-shaped pillows with luscious hearts are charming from any angle. Using wire hooks and cotton thread, these pillows are easy to assemble and look great on your table.
Crochet Coaster With Hearts | Detailed step by step to do
Step 1: Using a cotton thread, make a magic ring.
Step 2: Tie 6 chains (we will count as 1 chain and 1 double crochet next) and make 3 double crochets inside the magic ring, also make a double crochet in the same chain.
Step 3: Follow with 3 chains and 1 double crochet in the next 2 chains, also make 2 double crochets, 1 chain, 3 double crochets, in the same chain, 1 chain and 3 double crochets.
Step 4: Follow with 2 chains and the next three chains 1 double crochet, but then make 3 chains, 3 double crochets in the same double crochet, 1 chain and 3 double crochets.
Step 5: Repeat step 4, 3 chains and 3 double crochets for all the next 3 chains, 1 chain and 3 double crochets.
Step 6: Tangent to the last double crochet of the 3 chains, make 1 chain and 2 double crochets, follow with 2 chains and use a skein to close the strainer.
Final Step: Go to the middle of the strainer and make 3 chains, then make 4 double crochets, 1 chain and 4 double crochets. In this step you will have created a heart. Repeat until you have the desired amount of hearts. Finally, position the hearts so that when you look at your crochet strainer you will see your heart.
Crochet Coaster With Hearts | because it’s good to learn
This simple heart crochet tablecloth is a great project for anyone learning to crochet. With a vanilla and chocolate colored graphic and a fun design, this tablecloth makes an amazing addition to your table decor collection.
You’ll need some thick crochet yarn, as well as a G and H crochet hook. Depending on your skill level, you may also want some measuring tape and safety pins to hold it together as you work.
Start by working a chain with 12 heart loops in any color you like. You will then knit the same number of rows with a stockinette stitch. Then, you will tie the carrê points together, following a simple licensing. To complete this project, you will knit each side individually and create basque stitches in the center to create a strong hem.